Kat’s in Sydney watching the final game of the International Ice Hockey Douglas Webber Cup.
And so, next year they’re bringing it to SINGAPORE?
for realz? to the country of eternal summer?
I don’t know what they’re thinking, but if this is true,
CAN I BUY TICKETS NOW. lol
The idea to display the pets inside the store started in Singapore as a collaboration between Ikea and two animal shelters, according to Business Insider. Together they formed the project Home for Hope.
I am so pleased with my country at the moment. :)
"Weird Al" Yankovic does it again with his newest parody "Word Crimes"
this is great.
I can finally enjoy this tune without Robin Thicke
Thank the gods for Weird Al
This was amazing.
And it was more amazing because Trogdor is in it.
So, as I promised.. here’s Mijbil Creatures’ Toothless Giveaway! :)
This OOAK figurine is just 1 inch high, handsculpted, handpainted, glazed three times for protection and ready to be adopted, cuddled and trained. :)
Here are the rules - not many, I promise!
- just reblog this post to enter the giveaway
- you do not need to follow me.. but hey, dragons! there are always tiny dragons at Mijbil Creatures, and kittens, and general cuteness, so maybe - maybe - after all it would be an awesome idea to follow me. Just saying.. ;P
- if you could find the time to like my Facebook page, that would also be awesome - still, not mandatory, but you’d gain my endless gratitude :)
- I will ship to any country in the world, so anyone is welcome to join, but please you need to be at least 18 to enter the giveaway
- the winner will be chosen randomly on August 10th 2014
Ok, I think that’s pretty much all.. Good luck everyone, and big hugs from Sweden! <3